20 Facts About Me

01:06


So here goes...

20 FACTS ABOUT ME

(I sure hope I can think of some interesting ones!)




1) I have drawn and 'made' art ever since I was small. It's always been my thing.




2) I'm a Coeliac, so yeps, I'm one of those totally gluten free people (And I'm not doing it for faddy diet reasons) It's a strict diet and eating wheat would make me very ill.



3) I have bizarre fears as well as fairly common ones. I realised recently on my holiday to Madrid that I am terrified of massive flags. Also from a young age I've been scared of tall buildings, goodness knows why I wanna go to New York!




4) I studied Fine Art at university and I'm hoping to do a Masters in Art Psychotherapy this year!



5) I made a series of self portraits, one of which depicted the saying 'You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear' where my face is plastered in Ham. You can see it on emmalomasfineart.tumblr.com if you're really intrigued haha!



6) I'm mad on owls and birds, I fancy myself as a bit of a bird watcher.


7) I am mad on Theatre, my love has grown over the past two years as I've been working Front of House at Sheffield Theatres.





8) I wash my hair EVERYDAY, that's normal right? It does annoy me a bit at times but I get greasy roots which are yuck!


9) I currently have Ombre hair



10) If I could have any superpower I would teleport.



11) I have two cats, we had three cats at one point but we've lost two cats over the last two years which have completely broken my heart.



12) My favourite language is Italian.


13) I went to Rome and visited just about all the locations from 'Roman Holiday' (My favourite movie) featuring Audrey Hepburn & Gregory Peck. It was an amazing experience to see the locations for myself.



14) I read Michael Morpurgo books, regardless of the fact they're written for children. I just love the stories and are always so heartwarming!


15) I really like operatic and classical music that gets you right in the heart box. I've been to see Richard and Adam & Collabro. I also really love Leona Lewis who should definitely make an Opera album!



16) My favourite high street shops are - Zara, H&M and Topshop.



17) I love old music. I listen to Elvis Presley, David Bowie, Queen and Simple Minds.



18) I wear, Coco Chanel Mademoiselle and Olympea by Paco Rabanne.



19) My favourite painting is 'The Kiss' by Gustav Klimt



20) I love everything with the moon on



You Might Also Like

0 comments