May Favourites

20:34

I'm now blogging over on littleowlblogs.wordpress.com
Go check out my new blog and let me know what you think! Thanks lovelies x

May Favourites

I did as you've probaby noticed made this video private as quite frankly it was terrible haha! My camera & YouTubing skills are way better now. If you'd like to check out my other videos including recent favourites, head to youtube.com/c/littleowlloves


May Favourites


It's been a little while since I did a favourites video - here are some of my favourite spends from the past month! AKA What I've splashed out on...

To see more YouTube videos from me head to - youtube.com/c/littleowlloves


Items Featured -

Makeup:
NYX Highlighter and Contour Palette
NYX Vivid Brights
Yves Saint Laurent Effect Faux Cils Shocking Eyeliner, 02

Skin:
Loreal Sublime Bronze Gradual Tan

Miscellaneous:
'One Line A Day' Book - Urban Outfitters
Mongolian Sheepskin Cushion - TKMaxx

Fashion:
NASA Top - Primark
Suede Black Tassle Waiscoat - Primark
Bird Shirt Dress - Warehouse
Floral Maxi Dress - H&M

Thanks for watching!

Little Owl Loves
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments